We are grateful for the support of our community.
- Upgrade furniture and equipment in residents’ rooms
- Install photovoltaic electricity systems to reduce our substantial power bills
- Provide more recreation and common room facilities
- Provide “starter kits” (basic household goods – linen; cookware; cleaning materials) to residents moving on to private accommodation
- Provide supervised private accommodation in suburban flats as a first stage for tenants on transition to independent living
- Create better “stitched together” tenant support: improve networking and liaison with other Adelaide homelessness agencies